The J&J Transport yard in Beira is strategically situated on the main road exiting Beira to the hinterland. J&J Beira opens its doors in 2001 and our offices serve as headquarters for our Group. Our strategic location, state of the art onsite workshop, yard, large diesel storage tanks, together with our full complement of employees allows for us to ensure that our customers needs are met. Our proximity to clearing agents and customers' offices allows us to react to bookings and requests fast and efficiently.
Our dedicated staff have several years' experience in their respective fields, ensuring that we always deliver the service now synonymous with the J&J name.
Routes we Manage:JJ Transportes Lda is responsible for the below routes. This includes quotations and tender participation.
- Mozambique to Eastern Zambia (Chipata, Katete etc.) via Chanida
- Eastern Zambia (Chipata, Katete etc.) to Mozambique via Chanida
- Lusaka, Zambia via Chanida Border
- Mozambique to Malawi via Dedza/Mwanza
- Malawi to Mozambique via Dedza/Mwanza
- Malawi to Zimbabwe via Mozambique
- Zimbabwe to Mozambique via Forbes/Machipanda
- Zimbabwe to Malawi via Mozambique
- Mozambique to Zimbabwe via Forbes/Machipanda
- Long Distance Transport within Mozambican (Option of transit via Malawi)
JJ Transportes Lda, Rua De Nhaconjo No 262, Manga, Beira, Mozambique | Tel: (258) 23 302956 / 302957 | Fax: (258) 23 302964 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org